With the addition of VBA in your credentials, you will be able to access a vast understanding of VBA and how to use it to the best of your ability. With a breakdown of topics and a 3 day scope of basic to advanced knowledge, you will finish this course with a brand new skill set and will use VBA to your full benefit within your company.
- The visual basic environment explained
- Creating and managing VBA procedures
- What are variables and the different types?
- Decision tools
- Channelling looping factors
- Basic array strategies
- Implementation of recordsets
This course will run for 3 days.
Course will be held at:
Kalu Training and Consultancy
Site of: Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park
Braunstone Lane East
Please note, the course is expected to start at 09:30am and estimated to finish 16:30pm. We advise all delegates to arrive 30 minutes before the course begins.