- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
Time management is a crucial technique to have, especially with delegating a number of tasks that you need to finish in an efficient time. With the assistance of time management, you will have the skills to produce tasks with their own timeline, giving you a clear indication of when that specific task needs to begin and end.
Time management is an important element to have within management especially due to having a time limit not just for your own tasks, but also the tasks of your team, making sure that they are on schedule and aiming for specific objectives within a time limit.
By completing this course you will understand the importance of time management and how to utilise this technique effectively within your working environment. You will be able to prioritise tasks, understand your own style of time management, avoid the problem of procrastination, produce efficient decisions, delegate tasks accordingly for yourself and your team and plan objectives more productively.
- How to recognise procrastination and dissolve it from your company
- The use of time logs
- How to plan effectively
- Task priority
- SMART Objectives implementation
- Time management tools and techniques
- Delegation skills
- Negotiation techniques