The Right Balance
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
The use of Assertiveness is a valued attribute within a business as this skill shows others that you can be confident within your decision making for your individual tasks and also for team delegation.
With this course, you will gain valuable insight into the practice of assertiveness and self-esteem with the link of identifying your own behavioural traits and your environments traits also.
By identifying your colleagues’ traits, you will be able to conduct the necessary steps to make sure that any situation is resolved in a professional manner and that they are also receiving the support themselves to have the opportunity of boosting their confidence within the working environment.
After successfully completing this course you will have gained core insight into the meaning of assertiveness, analysing and recognising your working environments behavioural traits and levels of confidence around you, the many communication styles and skills that can be implemented, conflict management and initiating models such as SMART to proceed with plan of actions for individuals and teams.
- Your personal behavioural traits test
- Assertive communication
- Assertive techniques for individuals and teams
- Being able to create win/win situations
- Influence models
- Behavioural traits around your working environment: how do I recognise and utilise them?
- Conflict management