- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
Your team is the ultimate structure of your company, without your team, you have no workforce and will not expand to the heights you wish to take within the business world.
Many businesses are implementing ways for teams to build healthy relationships and to boost motivation for achieving objectives within their companies.
You will understand the primary functions of how a team is created and the roles within a team, understanding the importance of teamwork and team-building and also meeting individual and customer needs.
This course also provides a workshop that will show you the many types of characteristics and styles that will flow within a team – focusing on behavioural and personality traits and implementing the skills that each individual will be able to input with the teams objective/s. Assessing strengths and weaknesses and decision making will also be involved within this course, allowing you to benefit from a full itinerary of information and practical analysis.
On completion of this course you will be able to understand the importance of teamwork, the different types of personalities that you will be inclined to work with, setting goals and objectives and the difficulties you will face within a team.
- The process of developing a team
- Characteristic styles and techniques
- How to implement efficient communication skills
- Setting manageable goals and objectives
- Brainstorming in a team
- Managing and concluding difficulties within a team