SSSTS CITB Training for Construction Site Supervision
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
With this SSSTS course in Leicester, you will learn the importance and benefits or risk assessment procedures within the constructions working environment and how to effective communication to guarantee safety. With the access of how to efficiently implement welfare operations within the construction surroundings, you will be able to guarantee and safe and practical environment for you and your team.
In the CITB site supervision course, you will be taught how to develop your practical skills on monitoring control measures and successfully analyse work progression in order to create assessments and lower the risk of accidents and backfall of performance.
We are also offering this course via our virtual online training programme. Find out all about how you can get started on learning from your home or office workstation here.
This course will benefit a construction site supervisor and is now an essential requirement for all supervisors who will be progressing into the construction site. Both skills and safety is a fundamental requirement that needs to be understood and implemented into everyday activities, to ensure the highest level of safety and communication.
By completing this SSSTS CITB course in Leicester you will have the core understanding of supervisory duties and the legal regulations to ensure efficient working activity, safe and secure working environments and a developed level of communication.
- Legislation and Regulations of Health and Safety & Codes of Practise
- Understanding and incorporating the H&S legal system into your company
- The causes, types and data of construction mishaps
- Creating and managing risk assessments within potential events such as Working with extreme heights, addressing demolition, occupational health, the events of a fire, electricity malfunctions, utilising and managing in confined spaces and the management of contractors