SSSTS CITB Training for Construction Site Supervision – Refresher Course
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
The Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) refresher course is for individuals who already have achieved the SSSTS certificate and now need to update their knowledge and skills to keep up to date with the latest legislations that would affect their current role.
In order to maintain the SSSTS qualifications, delegates are required to undertake a one day refresher course to renew their certification before it expires.
This course is also recognised by BUILDUK and meets the required standard for all supervisors working on BUILDUK sites.
Who is the SSSTS Refresher for?
The SSSTS Refresher course is for delegates who already have a valid SSSTS certificate and are looking to renew the certification before it expires. All of our SSSTS certificates are valid for 5 years from the issue date.
Candidates will also be required to show their original SSSTS certificate before taking the refresher course. If you have any questions regarding your certifications, please send us a message or call our friendly team on 0116 4422612
Group discount available
Our group business discount is perfect for those organisations that would like to renew their teams SSSTS qualifications. We are now offering 5% off if you book 5 or more courses or 10% off if you book 10 courses or more.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces