SMSTS CITB Training for Site Managers – Refresher Course
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
The Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) Refresher course is designed for people who have already taken and passed the full SMSTS course and are looking to renew their certification.
This 2 day training course allows candidates to renew their qualifications without having to re attend the full 5 day course.
It’s a great opportunity for delegates to update their skills and knowledge in responsibilities for on-site health and safety management. Delegates will also be updated on the latest legislations and standards in construction and management.
The CITB course will enable candidates to improve their existing managerial skills in order to comply with any new legal responsibilities within the workplace.
Take this course from the comfort of your home with our virtual online training programme. Find out all about how you can get started on learning from your home or office workstation here.
Who is the SMSTS Refresher for?
The SMSTS Refresher course is for delegates who already have a valid SMSTS certificate and are looking to renew the certification before it expires. All of our SMTS certificates are valid for 5 years from the issue date.
Candidates will also be required to show their original SMSTS certificate before taking the refresher course. If you have any questions regarding your certifications, please send us a message or call our friendly team on 0116 4422612.
How long is the SMSTS Refresher course?
This course will run for 2 days.
Group discount available
Our group business discount is perfect for those organisations that would like to renew their teams SMSTS qualifications. We are now offering 5% off if you book 5 or more courses or 10% off if you book 10 courses or more.
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations. (CDM)
- How to produce and analyse a risk assessment
- Creating and evaluating method statements
- Monitoring and controlling scaffolding timeslots
- How to plan, create and analyse excavations
- How to proceed with a demolition accordingly and safely
- Working efficiently in confined spaces
- The planning, controlling and operating a site set up