SMSTS – CITB Training for Site Managers
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
The site manager qualification is ideal for you if have a high level of responsibility within the construction industry, if you are a supervisor/proprietor or if you have a keen interest to develop your management skills and access this industry.
This course will run for 5 days in Leicester.
The SMSTS course in Leicester is recognised as being the finest site management qualification available for the construction industry and will provide you with a detailed map of health and safety regulations and training, in association with current legal guidelines.
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations. (CDM)
- How to produce and analyse a risk assessment
- Creating and evaluating method statements
- Monitoring and controlling scaffolding timeslots
- How to plan, create and analyse excavations
- How to proceed with a demolition accordingly and safely
- Working efficiently in confined spaces
- The planning, controlling and operating a site set up