SMSTS – CITB Training for Site Managers
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
The site manager qualification is ideal for you if have a high level of responsibility within the construction industry, if you are a supervisor/proprietor or if you have a keen interest to develop your management skills and access this industry.
This course will run for 5 days in Leicester.
We are also offering this course via our virtual online training programme. Find out all about how you can get started on learning from your home or office workstation here.
The SMSTS course in Leicester is recognised as being the finest site management qualification available for the construction industry and will provide you with a detailed map of health and safety regulations and training, in association with current legal guidelines.
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations. (CDM)
- How to produce and analyse a risk assessment
- Creating and evaluating method statements
- Monitoring and controlling scaffolding timeslots
- How to plan, create and analyse excavations
- How to proceed with a demolition accordingly and safely
- Working efficiently in confined spaces
- The planning, controlling and operating a site set up