Risk Assessment & Method Statements Training
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
Risk Assessments and method statements are a key element to pursue within your company. Understanding the safety precautions and the benefits of utilising these two fundamental elements will enhance your organisation’s policies, making sure your employees are safely conducting themselves within the company.
You will understand the core purpose of these primary documents and utilise them effectively, identifying the ways of preparation and the beneficiary conclusions it will have on your companies plan of action.
- What is a risk assessment and why are they required?
- What is a method statement?
- The key stages of a risk assessment & method statement
- Live task analysis to prepare a method statement
- Identifying key information sources for task conclusion