Recruiting the right people
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
Recruitment can be daunting to many managers but also extremely rewarding. Searching, interviewing and hiring an employee that you see great potential in can be great for your company and also allowing the company to expand.
You will endure overseeing the assessing, planning and the preparation that is required before the interview stage commences.
Delving deeper into the course material, you will review the selection process in extensive detail, understanding the skills necessary to write a job description and also a person specification document.
You will then undergo the fundamentals of advertising for communicating effectively with enquiries and producing efficient preparation for interviewing.
Once successfully completing this course you will have the necessary skills and techniques to recruit employees efficiently, understand the relevant legislation and the process from advertising a position to commencing an interview.
- Analysing your company needs for employment
- Dealing with enquiries
- How to screen applications
- How to prepare for an interview
- How to offer a job efficiently
- The process of references