Recruiting the right people
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
Within this course, you will be taught the steps to ensure that you hire the right person for the job. Analysing, assessing, planning and lastly preparing before the interview stage are the key concepts in confirming a perfect and balanced excursion into hiring a new member of staff.
From identifying what the organisation needs to the selection process, you will gain the qualifications to produce a thorough recruitment process.
By completing this course you will be able to successfully use your education to generate a structured interview process and result in an ideal candidate and employee for your company.
- Identifying a need for employment
- How to advertise effectively
- Assessing and analysing applications
- The process of screening applicants and why we use this scheme
- Preparation for interviews
- Producing a job offer and how to manage rejections respectfully
- Legal legislation awareness