- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
Project management is an efficient process to plan necessary call to action tasks and keeping an eye on projects in motion to make sure time management is kept accordingly.
This course will delegate the core fundamentals of project management, encouraging you to utilise these techniques, according to your working environment and internal operations.
You will be taken through the product life cycle, the different types of planning styles and corporate management techniques, allowing you to visualise and understand the progress of your current project. Additionally, the initial challenges and the procedures of how to manage these complications will also be included to further your understanding and make you aware of these elements if they arise again.
Once utilising these actions, you will gain access to case studies, implementing your understanding of theory and combining this with real-life company circumstances.
After completing this course you will have the techniques and understanding of why we use project management, the many functions of this system and how to implement this course of action into your everyday activities.
- What is project management?
- Planning techniques and styles
- Setting core objectives
- Time management capabilities
- Stakeholders: what effect will project management have?
- Personal style analysis: what type of manager are you?
- The roles within project management
- Project team: Who should you choose?
- Team motivation and problem solving techniques
- Challenge analysis
- Evaluating and processing your project