Microsoft Access Course (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
This two-day Microsoft Access course will give you a comprehensive insight into designing your own database system. This intermediate to advanced level course will show complex strategies and techniques in order for you to create and design in Microsoft Access. In addition to this, an introduction to using macros for both automation and validation will also be included in this course criteria.
Microsoft Access is a professional information management software tool that assists you to collect and store data as well as ensuring simple access to managing reports and analysis. With this course in Microsoft Access, you will have the skills to analyse great amounts of data in a professional and optimised approach.
- Designing a database
- The principles of queries
- Importing data
- The essential guide for the use of macros
- Mastering report creation
- The breakdown of database options