Manual Handling Training
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
Within this manual handling training course, you will be guided through the key aspects of this course and will be taught how to understand the fundamental language used, types of injuries that can occur with the affiliation of lifting and handling manually, how to analyse and evaluate a operation and gain key skills to establish a safe working environment.
This course will run for 1 day.
After successfully completing this course you will be able to demonstrate your understanding through your actions on preventing and reducing the risk of injuries from manual handling within the workplace, law legislation and reduce financial loss with the connection to damages, enforcement action and time off work duties.
- What are Ergonomics and how do we use them effectively?
- Law regulations with the action of moving and handling
- Making a risk assessment on the duties of care with moving and handling
- Understanding your equipment: The Anatomy and Physiology of the human back
- Practical skills