IOSH Managing Safely Course
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
This course will enable you to apply elemental management principles and practises to health and safety concerns within a business strategy. By recognising health and safety hazards in the workplace you will be able to control events and dismiss potential risks evolving within the area. You will be taught your legal responsibilities, ensuring high-quality training and supervision for the workforce and be able to investigate incidents and resolve conflict.
This course will run for 3 days.
After completing this course you will be able to demonstrate your understanding of managing safely within the workplace, assessing health and safety and constructing thorough risk assessments. With the knowledge of safety systems and the functionalities of audit processing, you will have the core knowledge and a certificate proving your efficiency within this area.
- An overview of safety management
- Investigating accidents and monitoring performance trends accordingly
- How to create and structure risk assessments and control measures
- Framework theory: health and safety at work
- Management of common hazards within the working environment
- Monitoring: The importance of monitoring and how to implement this procedure effectively
- Safety management systems
- The functions of audit processing