IOSH Leading Safely
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
This course has the aim of reaching out to Directors, Executives and Managers and empowering you to gain key elements of knowledge, practical and ethical solutions and vital working environment practises. Due to busy schedules, this course is the ultimate course to provide with the maximum benefits, without the subtraction of your valuable time within your working environment.
You will be given access to the state of the art online diagnostic tool, which will assist you in identifying the position of your business currently in the targeted area of Health and Safety performance. This course will then channel into the structure of mapping out the elemental actions required to establish the exact level of improvement required.
IOSH Leading Safely course is made to benefit you and your working environment, so to ensure this, the system can be tailored to your personal needs and specific industry requirements. This can include your companies policies and procedures to give you a personal journey that you can adapt and implement efficiently.
This course will run for 1 day.
By completing this course you will be able to successfully understand and implement corporate health and safety regulations and identify key actions for success within your working environment. You will be able to illustrate your interpretation of performance levels to benefit success within the company and advance your knowledge to analyse trends and push progression.
- Health and Safety leadership requirements
- Responsibilities, sanctions, fees for intervention and corporate manslaughter
- Actions for success: Plan, Initiate, Analyse, Proceed
- Duties: making superior changes for modern health and safety performance levels