Introduction to Risk Assessment
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
Risk Assessment is an important factor to incorporate within your company and with this course, you will be taught the primary key elements to Risk Management.
You will be taught the reasons why we choose to use risk assessments and the benefits of this document, with the input of the different types of models, tools and techniques we use to create an in-depth, solid risk assessment.
You will also have the chance to congregate your theory with practical through our experimental session where you will have the opportunity to produce your own risk assessment and have these skills implemented into your everyday activities within your own working environment.
After successfully completing this course you will be able to create your own risk assessment and incorporate the skills and techniques you have learnt, channelling them into your own working environment.
- The importance of a risk assessment
- Terminology frequently used
- The structure: identify, assess, plan, implement and communicate
- Tools and Techniques
- Risk assessment models
- Risk and Project documentation