Adobe InDesign (Introduction)
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
This introduction to Adobe InDesign is a fantastic insight to the basic operations of this system and you will gain a wide range of skills that you will be able to incorporate into your company operations. You will be able to create and import high quality graphics, applying styles and addressing page layouts and more.
Adobe InDesign CS4 is used repetitively in many industries to produce eye-catching products from posters to newspapers and you will have the access to produce unique and professional designs. On completion of this course you will have gained core understanding of this system and the functions that you will operate to achieve successful pieces of design work.
- Creating and Importing graphics
- Building, formatting and importing tables
- Using, generating and applying styles
- Utilising text and formatting paragraphs