How to Succeed at an Interview – Advanced Skills
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
Whether you are applying for a new job or wishing to interview for a senior role, this course is ideal for you.
In todays’ employment analytics, the employers expectations are higher, which in turn reflects on their style of interviewing.
There are a number of interviewing approaches that employers can pursue, for instance advanced questioning techniques, test papers, strategy based questioning, interviewing a number of interviewees at the same time using mini team building exercises, requiring to see a presentation delivered by the interviewee and much more.
Additionally to this course we will also cover key strategies if you are interviewing for a senior role within your company which will include the strategy of the management interview process, clear and concise communication, management styles and understanding psychometric testing.
A combination of theories and practical sessions, designed to assist you in your preparation, time management and communication to guarantee you are the correct candidate for the job.
At the end of this course you will have gained insight knowledge on how to successfully carry yourself within an interview, the right communication and questions to engage with and the different management styles and tests that will be carried out.
By analysing the core of interview processes, you will have advanced knowledge about the system of interviews and acquire many tips to assert yourself and land that dream job.
- Professional Company and Industry research
- Advanced interview questions and answers
- Key Management styles
- What is Psychometric testing?
- Interview Paperwork – CV, Application Forms
- First impressions are key – how to ace those first 30 seconds
- How to analyse body language
- Managing Difficult Interview Questions
- Acquiring feedback and self evaluation
- Accepting the end result