Fire Safety QA Level 1 (qcf)
Understanding fire and their occurrences within the workplace is important to be aware of and vital to the protection of not only the personnel within the workplace but also your own safety.
You will learn the fundamental basics on how to acknowledge signs, manage and stop a fire.
After completing this course you will be able to be an asset in a fire crisis within your workplace and guarantee a proficient skill at the end of this course. Understanding the different functionalities of fire and the components used in order to maintain them is not a qualification many people have, resulting in you becoming more of an asset for your company and a highlight in your CV.
Within this course, the use of powerpoint presentations, crisis practise and the use of the lastest fire safety equipment will be available for you. This will enable you to learn, be aware and understand the crucial elements to the many scenarios in which the use of fire safety is necessary. The use of live extinguishers and fire will be included in this course outline. You will be given your own fire safety manual to guide you through the steps of the day and at the end of the course, there will be a short questionnaire, allowing you to demonstrate your understanding of fire safety and the equipment used to save lives.
- Risks and hazards within the workplace
- Fire theory: causes and characteristics
- Correct procedures of fire exits, escapes and breaks
- Fire detection: the uses of smoke alarms, heat detectors, alarm panels and call points
- Understanding your fire service systems
- How to use extinguishers and blankets effectively
- What to expect: Fire inspections and safety risk assessment
- Trusted training solutions to suit all levels
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Cost effective training
- Bespoke to your business requirements
- Free car parking
- Close to junction 21 and all motorway links
- On site hotel - Premier Inn
- Local amenities within 10 minutes drive