- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
Event Management is a diverse and rewarding career and currently high in demand. You will be guided through various disciplines that are required to become an efficient and allocating events manager, providing you with the material to carry through planning indoor and outdoor events, small to large events and a variety on the event spectrum, from music festivals to craft events.
You will be provided full coverage of content from strategic planning to enhancing your organisational skills and equipping yourself with the latest event operation structures.
You will receive a full coverage of event management and will obtain numerous techniques, tips and procedures to make sure you are equipped to become a successful event manager, maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- The event management definition plan
- Budget and timelines
- The purpose of the event
- A deep analysis into legislation
- Effective communication – internally and externally
- Crowd control and movement
- Contingency planning