- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
Pressure in the workplace is an everyday occurrence within the workplace but with the correct actions and approach, we can understand their trends and implement the correct procedures.
With a poor amount of resilience; inadequate behaviour, risk of conflict and low standards of performance will occur within the workplace.
Personal development is encouraged in many organisations and should be in place for all employees to achieve the highest standard of results.
You will learn the dynamics of resilience, ensuring your actions result in an effective tool and to allow you to be seen as an approachable person.
After completing this course you will be able to recognise low levels of resilience and manage them effectively with the techniques and processes you have learnt with us at Kalu.
- What is resilience and how should we use it effectively?
- How to support internally and externally
- How to achieve a proficient level of personal resilience
- How to recognise a low level of resilience within the workplace
- Techniques and theory of mindfulness