Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) QA Level 2 (qcf)
This course will give you the fundamental basics of first aid within the workplace and will proceed with vital procedures and events that could occur.
By learning and implementing basic functions of first aid, you will gain an indispensable technique which you will be able to use not just in the workplace, but also within your everyday life activities.
Within this course, the use of powerpoint presentations, crisis practice and the use of the latest first aid equipment will be available for you. This will enable you to learn, be aware and understand the crucial elements to the many scenarios in which the use of first aid is necessary. You will be given your own first aid manual to guide you through the steps of the day and at the end of the course, there will be a short questionnaire, allowing you to demonstrate your understanding first aid and the equipment used to save a life.
- Responsibility of your role
- Understanding your first aid kit
- Environment and position awareness
- Tourniquets vs Haemostatic dressing
- Recording incidents
- CPR & AED
- Trusted training solutions to suit all levels
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Cost effective training
- Bespoke to your business requirements
- Free car parking
- Close to junction 21 and all motorway links
- On site hotel - Premier Inn
- Local amenities within 10 minutes drive