Effective Minute Taking
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
Minute taking is important when it comes to analysing meetings as it is vital to make sure that all crucial material is noted, so that actions can be implemented effectively. Developing your skills within this area will make the process of writing valuable sections of a meeting run smoothly.
This course is very practical, awarding you the opportunity to engage with others, share experiences and work as a team. In addition, you will have access to practical sessions of minute taking and will be able to learn assertiveness within a role at a competent level.
Concluding this course, you will understand the importance of minute taking, the roles within a meeting, professional listening skills with the addition of preparing and producing structured notes. You will obtain and enhance a range of skills and techniques, confirming your ability to produce effective minute taking.
- The purpose of minute taking
- Cycle of a meeting
- The roles within a meeting
- Communication and listening skills
- Efficient preparation for a meeting
- The structure of note taking
- Recording and analysing recording actions
- How to produce an effective action plan