Discipline and Grievance Awareness
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
Every company needs to have managers who have the ability to manage disciplinary procedures within the workplace effectively and efficiently. These procedures are to have the skills and techniques to aid management, resolve controversy promptly and to provide security to make sure the company runs as smoothly as possible.
By entering this course, you will have the capability and techniques to conduct grievances and discipline at a corporate level and effectively manage a thorough investigation.
Once you have completed this course you will know the procedures of discipline and grievance investigations. You will obtain the ability and the necessary skills to ensure that the correct procedures are being applied and are in motion, in a professional and thorough manner.
- What is a grievance?
- What is a disciplinary?
- Communicating through a grievance
- The key roles within grievance and decision making
- Company policies
- Legal legislation
- Practical session – skills analysis