Confidence Building – ‘Getting the job you really want’
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
Confidence is power and gaining this power is a valuable commodity to have when it comes to looking for a new job or presenting yourself for that life changing interview to a new career. Competition in the job market will consistently be around, so gaining that confidence in your own skills and work ethic will allow you to shine from the crowd and have an advantage.
This course will help you improve your confidence and give your interviewer a fantastic first impression of you as a person and your skills set.
The course itself would be ideal for apprentices who wish to gain a thorough understanding of confidence and make a good impression to their employers.
After successfully completing this course, you will have gained a core understanding of confidence by learning how to maximise your employability, create an professional and concise Curriculum Vitae, researching and analysing the job market and of course, learning and adapting confidence as a skill and applying this to your interview and your future career.
- Understanding the modern employment market
- Constructing and projecting self confidence
- Online vs Offline – cover letters and CVs
- Application Forms
- What tests can I expect from a potential employer?
- Before, during and after the interview
- Coping with the end result of your interview