Conducting an Appraisal
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
Appraisals are important for the employee and the organisation to channel through in unity. It can ensure the ‘best performance’ practices from its employees and promote their future development within the company.
However, staff development is a gradual process, not an overnight miracle. It takes a conscious effort from the manager to support and encourage employee initiative and development.
It is fundamental and imperative action to have an appraisal system, which meets the needs of the company and the employees progress. An accurate appraisal will motivate, develop and help establish career paths.
Our appraisal training course will provide you with the knowledge and techniques to improve the performance of employees by conducting motivational and optimised performance reports.
Once completing this course you will have the techniques, written and behaviour styles and how to create and manage a successful and motivational appraisal for an employee. You will understand and be able to acknowledge a poor report to an exceptional and clean appraisal and conduct your behaviour at a professional level.
- What is Performance Management?
- Performance management styles
- What is the purpose of appraisals?
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Identifying development opportunities
- Managing poor performance
- Efficient communication during the appraisal
- The importance of preparation
- Setting objectives and goals
- Using motivational techniques throughout the appraisal