- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
The ability to communicate effectively within the workplace is a vital skill to obtain and express. Communication and social interaction should be an everyday commodity and is a fundamental action to an organisation’s success.
This course invites you to develop your capabilities and skills in delivering positive and compelling communication, both in spoken and written form.
A combination of theory and practical will give you the opportunity to grasp communication firmly, allowing you to analyse and insert efficient techniques into your everyday procedures.
After completing this course you will be able to identify your own personal communication style that suits your personality and working environment, ensuring high quality and natural communication between you and others within the company.
By using clear and concise communication, tasks will be completed to a quality standard, ensuring goals and objectives are met and efficient time management is being upheld.
- What is communication?
- Common communication methods used within the organisation
- Analysing and measuring methods of communication
- Your personal style of communication
- Active listening
- Questioning techniques
- The barriers of communication and how to adapt within situations
- The importance of non-verbal communication
- Feedback techniques