- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
Effective coaching is a vital commodity to a managers skillset. The ability to coach and use this technique productively will produce an improvement in performance, manage and analyse potential within the team and boost morale, accompanied with an increase of confidence.
Your first day will demonstrate key theories within coaching, identifying your own skill set and applying this information within your everyday activities within the workplace.
Your second day will consist of a workshop which is where you will have the opportunity to input your theory into practise. Reviewing your first day and engaging with advanced coaching styles and expert techniques such as analysing emotional intelligence and the use of MBTI.
Once completing this two day course, you will have efficient listening and communication skills, have an understanding of the different coaching styles, identifying opportunities for coaching and managing them and applying yourself to produce clear and concise feedback to your team.
- Coaching vs Training
- Effective listening skills
- Producing high quality questions
- The dangers of poor coaching
- Seeking out opportunities and implementing
- Analysing learning styles
- Emotional Intelligence – communication skills & key elements
- Developing your own coaching style and personal techniques
- What is MBTI and how can you implement this with your own style