Chairing a meeting
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
Meetings are a vital part of today’s business environment. Successful conferences provide an essential forum for planning, debating, sharing information and decision-making. A well prepared and efficiently managed meeting can save valuable time and enable a organisation to meet its goals and objectives.
This training course is designed to give you the ultimate guidelines on how to prepare for and structure meetings to ensure success. It is also designed to deliver content for you to learn and practice the effective skills of chairing and participating in shorter and more productive meetings.
After completing this course you will have the skills and confidence to effectively chair a meeting, take control of the room, deliver exceptional communication skills and acquire valuable listening skills.
- Setting the rules of the meeting
- The benefits of effective meetings
- Communication challenges and styles
- Preparation for a meeting
- Leadership skills and styles
- Action planning effectively