Business Objects Report Writing (Introduction)
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
This course is ideal for those who have little to no previous experience in report writing and who wish to grasp the primary fundamentals on how to build queries and create reports within an innovative environment. By developing your skills within in this course, you will be able to produce effective results and will be able to create efficient business object reports.
The course aims to provide preliminaries in the use of Business Objects for presenting and analysing data in order for you to share your expertise within your company.
Business Objects is a reporting tool for databases. It allows users to prepare custom reports from a number of databases through a Business Objects Universe, which in turn facilitates advanced reporting and data analysis.
- What is the User Interface?
- The functions of documents
- Modification of reports and analysis of your data
- The creation of query
- The law of data
- Presentation techniques