Assertiveness is the attribute of being confident without the part of aggression. This trait is a learnable skill and mode of communication, this course is going to show you how to become more assertive within your working environment and also analysing the assertive levels of your fellow employees.
You will be demonstrated through the theory of assertiveness and also be involved with improving your confidence skills and assertiveness in different situations such as conflict with colleagues and communicating effectively with your employer.
After completing this course you will have gained core insight into the techniques of assertiveness, different traits of behaviour within the workplace and influence approaches. You will have an instinct progressed level of communication and manner within your workplace and will be able to handle situations easily.
- Analysing different types of behaviour
- Active listening techniques
- Communicating assertively
- Creating win/win situations
- Circle of influence
- Evaluating behaviours around you in the workplace
- Trusted training solutions to suit all levels
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Cost effective training
- Bespoke to your business requirements
- Free car parking
- Close to junction 21 and all motorway links
- On site hotel - Premier Inn
- Local amenities within 10 minutes drive