APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) formerly known as APMP
This PMQ course will enable you to have understanding and experience in all areas of project management. This course will cover the structure of the APM Body of knowledge and will excel you within the management of budgets and cost management, the primary functions of conflict management, effective and efficient communication within the workplace, leadership essentials, the power of negotiation, seeking and attaining sponsorship and the development of teamwork.
This specialised course is aimed at you if you desire having a broad understanding of project management and the involvement of individual assignments to large capital projects. This course will give you the key aspects of project management and will ensure and guarantee you an understanding that will thrive within your working environment. Once achieving this level, you will gain access into our APM Project Fundamentals (PFQ) qualification.
This PMQ course is a knowledge- based qualification and you will be able to understand and demonstrate communication and operations within the project management field. In addition to this, you will be able to callaborate this qualification and enhance your own work, concluding in more efficient projects and your communication excelling within your working environment.
- Project management dictionary
- Elemental Project life-cycle theory
- Communication essentials
- Resource management
- How to use efficiently project risk management
- Project reviews and how to analyse them productively
- Trusted training solutions to suit all levels
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Cost effective training
- Bespoke to your business requirements
- Free car parking
- Close to junction 21 and all motorway links
- On site hotel - Premier Inn
- Local amenities within 10 minutes drive