APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ)
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
This qualification, formerly known as Introductory certificate (IC), will explore the key functions of project management life cycle and will analyse areas from the APM Body of knowledge. These areas will include planning and scheduling, working as a unit, efficient communication, resource management, project risk management and the use of project reviews.
Welcome to the Project Fundamentals qualification (PFQ). With this course, you will be taught the primary terminology used within project management teams. You will gain vital understanding of this language, by which you will listen, understand and use within the working environment.
This course is aimed at professionals who wish to master and achieve extensive understanding of the core principles of this particular profession.
- Project management dictionary
- Elemental Project life-cycle theory
- Communication essentials
- Resource management
- How to use efficiently project risk management
- Project reviews and how to analyse them productively
The examination is available online either in a classroom with your accredited provider or on your own premises utilising our remote live software. You can book your examination at a time to suit you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 360 days a year.