Adobe Illustrator (Introduction)
- Cost-effective bespoke training
- Trusted and experienced
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Train online or at your premises
- Tailored 1-to-1 and group training options
- FREE training plan & support
This introductory Adobe Illustrator course covers some of the basic and more commonly used features of Illustrator. The Industry-standard features will enhance your understanding and skills so that you can navigate the software and use Illustrator’s tools to create and work with vector graphics.
Once completing this course, you will have the elementary functionalities of Adobe Illustrator CS4 within your skills portfolio, presenting you with the opportunity to have a core advantage within your company.
- Introduction to Adobe Features
- Creating and editing text
- Generating and measuring using drawing techniques
- Constructing and setting object attributes
- The steps of manipulating objects
- Producing and analysing a graph