Adobe Acrobat (Introduction)
In this one day Adobe Acrobat course, you will be provided with the information needed to ensure your Adobe Acrobat skills are at standard needed to create, work, review and successfully send a PDF file.
The use of PDF is a vital accessory within all company operations, ensuring easy communication and protection with the information provided. With the use of graphics and interactive elements, PDF is a signature, day-to-day origin of information that is easy accessible and can be used by all.
- Entry to PDF
- How to construct a PDF file
- Analysing and customising a PDF
- Operating content in a PDF
- Working with a collaboration of documents
- Trusted training solutions to suit all levels
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Cost effective training
- Bespoke to your business requirements
- Free car parking
- Close to junction 21 and all motorway links
- On site hotel - Premier Inn
- Local amenities within 10 minutes drive