Above and Beyond
Above and Beyond
All companies, whether they operate face-to-face, over the phone or by e-mail, should strive to deliver their customers the best experience they can in order to maintain loyal relationships, status and success.
Understanding customers can be daunting and an emotional experience if you have not been provided the correct training, not enough training or have no previous experience with customers. By entering this course you will learn the vital commodities of customer service, allowing you to understand, analyse and manage within your own working environment.
This course aims to provide you with key elements and techniques of customer service, building your skills and producing a core understanding of what it takes to go above and beyond with customer service.
After successfully completing this course you will be able to exceed customer expectations and ensuring your customers needs are met to a high quality. In addition to this, you will learn core techniques used within all customer service scenarios, gaining valuable skills to use throughout your career.
- Understanding Poor vs Exceptional customer service
- First Impressions are key
- Active listening
- Problem solving
- Complaint management
- Projecting assertiveness
- Understanding who your target audience is and their needs
- Conflict management
- Trusted training solutions to suit all levels
- Fully accredited with reputable trainers
- Cost effective training
- Bespoke to your business requirements
- Free car parking
- Close to junction 21 and all motorway links
- On site hotel - Premier Inn
- Local amenities within 10 minutes drive